Kinsmen Ride for a Lifetime 2018
Please note: donations are not being accepted by this participant at this time.
80%
 

Goal $2,000.00

$1,600.00Raised

Once again, I'm so pumped this year to help out the Kids Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta. It may have been a long winter, but a little cold weather is nothing to be grumpy about when you know that about 190 kids will be diagnosed with cancer this year in Alberta. About 80% of these kids will make it, most of them with debilitating side effects, the other 20% will not survive. And for the families facing this uphill battle with life-long consequences, Kids Cancer Care is the organization that helps them along the way, from early diagnosis to summer camp, to physio therapy programs and post-secondary bursaries. Kids Cancer Care also supports life-saving research, so one day, no family will hear the word, “Incurable.”

I'm proud to be part of the Stampede City Kinsmen because I know that together, with your support, we do make a difference in kids' lives, their siblings and parents.

Thank you for your donation! You're doing a solid for the kids!

#WeRideForKCCFA

Comments

  • Brett (about 5 months ago)

    Alberta

  • Graham (about 5 months ago)

    Good luck bud!

  • heather (about 5 months ago)

    Alberta

  • Kerry (about 5 months ago)

    Go Edwin Go! ??

  • Gail (about 5 months ago)

    Go Eddy Go!

  • Joan (about 6 months ago)

    Way to go Edwin!

  • Mona (about 7 months ago)

    Hi Edwin - good luck with your fundraising endeavor. Happy to support such a worth cause. Mona Bell

  • Emily (about 7 months ago)

    Go Edwin Go! Love, Neil, Emily, Nami & Mara

  • Darron (about 7 months ago)

    AB

  • Barbara (about 7 months ago)

    You go Edwin!

  • Adam (about 7 months ago)

    Go Edwin whoot whoot.

  • Megan (about 7 months ago)

    You rock!

  • Tim (about 8 months ago)

    Good luck on the ride!

  • Leslie (about 8 months ago)

    Way to go Edwin. We're rooting for you and the kids.

  • Tona (about 8 months ago)

    Way to go !!!!

  • Roger (about 8 months ago)

    Have a great ride

My Status
Number of pledges received: 26
Goal achievement: 80%
Number of page visits: 317
Days since event: 171

Event Information
What: Kinsmen Ride for a Lifetime 2018
When: Friday June 22, 2018 at 12:00 AM

Spread the Word!

Share the link:
http://rideforalifetime.dojiggy.com/edwinherrenschmidt
v4.8.0 20181203-114035 PROD-T5VQ-1156